Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ahh!

Things have been so hectic! Buddy has been acting strange so i asked the people on my forum and they said it is probably just his personality coming out now and I should just get used to it. He is super territorial now that he knows that's his turf. he will flare at my fingers when I fut them next to the glass. he seems to be ding okay other then the swollen belly which comes and goes. I stopped feeding him for 3 days because I thought he had something. He eats like a pig! he just will not stop eating. I bought him a live plant which he loves to rest in and hang around. I am just praying I don't kill it because then a whole bunch of waste will go into the tank. he doesn't try to swim up and down the tank that much but sometimes he does, the people on the forum told me it was normal. I fed him peas the other day which he gobbled up, its supposed to help with constipation (which I think he has) but I am still not seeing any waste. I love to let him come up to my finger and nibble on it or he will chase my finger around, which by that way if he wants to be he is really fast! I have been stressed beyond comprehension these day because I thought Buddy was sick, but its better now because I am pretty sure I am way too paranoid. I know they say "well he is just a fish there is nothing you can do with them" I really feel like we connected, i already live him a lot and talk to him and he looks at me like" what???" But he is a good fish even though I sometime drive him crazy and he drives me crazy. I really hope we get to spend years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment